Our evening primrose oil is organic, cold pressed and derived from non-genetically modified plants. It is paraben, phthalate and solvent free and a good source of gamma linolenic fatty acid, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging by restoring elasticity to the skin.
Net Wt. 4.25oz (120g).
- SLS, dye, and synthetic-free
- Evening Primrose Oil is packed with omega-6 fatty acids which is known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevent premature aging
- Reduces trans epidermal water loss
- High olive oil content encourages hydration
- Oats provides gentle exfoliation
- As a daily cleanser, massage soap into damp skin, making circular motions to release dirt and debris before rinsing clean.
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Oats, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Camelina Seed Oil, Southern Oregon
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oats).