Redefine your relationship with your skin. Our evening primrose oil is organic, cold pressed and derived from non-genetically modified plants. It's paraben, phthalate and solvent free and a good source of gamma linolenic fatty acids.
Net Wt. 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps prevent premature aging
- Seriously hydrating for a radiant glow
- Cleanser: Gently smooth a few drops of oil over wet face, lightly massage to release dirt and dissolve makeup. Follow by covering with a steamy washcloth. Hold. Gently wipe oil and dirt away.
- Moisturizer: Directly after bathing or showering, smooth a few drops over wet skin, massaging the rich fluid into thirsty skin.
- Bath: Place a few drops into warm running bath.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Camelina Seed Oil, Southern Oregon
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass).