Handcrafted to tenderly cleanse skin. Our evening primrose oil is organic, cold pressed and derived from non-genetically modified plants. It is paraben, phthalate and solvent free and a good source of gamma linolenic fatty acids, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Net Wt. 8 fl oz (236 ml).
- SLS, dye, and synthetic-free
- Evening Primrose Oil is packed with omega-6 fatty acids which is known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevent premature aging
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Mild lather, naturally low in foam
- Biodegradable. Safe for septic, gray water, and water reclamation systems
- As a daily cleanser, massage a small amount of soap into damp skin, making circular motions to release dirt and debris before rinsing clean.
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Camelina Seed Oil, Oregon
- Distilled Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Hydroxyethylcellulose (natural gum derived from pine and spruce tree trunks). *Organic