Handcrafted to tenderly cleanse skin. Our evening primrose oil is organic, cold pressed and derived from non-genetically modified plants. It is paraben, phthalate and solvent free and a good source of gamma linolenic fatty acids, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Net Wt. 8 fl oz (236 ml).
- SLS, dye, and synthetic-free
- Made with effective, plant-based (vegan) ingredients
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Mild lather, naturally low in foam
- Biodegradable. Safe for septic, gray water, and water reclamation systems
- As a daily cleanser, massage a small amount of soap into damp skin, making circular motions to release dirt and debris before rinsing clean.
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Camelina Seed Oil, Oregon
- Distilled Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Hydroxyethylcellulose (natural gum derived from pine and spruce tree trunks).