Our limited edition soap bar for Winter 2018.
Transport yourself to the Olympic Peninsula, home of the Hoh Rain Forest, and recreate the feeling of the tranquility of the Quinault Valley. Be among towering conifers in the lush, moss-covered, fern-loaded, rainforests.
Earthy, woody and sweet; everyday use of this soap bar is an infusion of nature into your daily routine and a tiny celebration of the outdoors.
Net Wt. 4.25oz (120g).
- SLS, dye, and synthetic-free
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Mindfully packaged in a recyclable Kraft paperboard box of 100% recycled content and printed with eco-friendly organic inks
- As a daily cleanser, massage soap into damp skin, making circular motions to release dirt and debris before rinsing clean.
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Cedarwood Essential Oil, Port Orford, Oregon
- Camelina Seed Oil, Southern Oregon
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Abies Siberica (Fir Needle), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium), Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana (Port Orford Cedarwood), Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), and Picea Mariana (Black Spruce), Moringa Powder*. *Organic