Our evening primrose oil is organic, cold pressed and derived from non-genetically modified plants. It is paraben, phthalate and solvent free and a good source of gamma linolenic fatty acids, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging by restoring elasticity to the skin.
Net Wt. 4.25oz (120g).
- SLS, dye, and synthetic-free
- Made with effective, plant-based (vegan) ingredients
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Handcrafted with mildly exfoliating oats, sourced from the Willamette Valley, Oregon, that naturally polish with a gentle buffing action for radiant skin.
- Packaged in recyclable Kraft paperboard boxes of 100% recycled content and printed with eco-friendly organic inks
- As a daily cleanser, massage soap into damp skin, making circular motions to release dirt and debris before rinsing clean.
- Olive Oil, Corning, California
- Lavender Essential Oil, Sequim, Washington
- Oats, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Camelina Seed Oil, Southern Oregon
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed (Camelina) Oil, Essential Oil Blend of Lavandula Grosso (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oats).